Same-Day COVID-19 Tests Now Available For All LA County Residents Showing COVID-19 Symptoms
- Immigration status
- Insurance status
- Underlying health issues
- Visit the website lacovidprod.service-now.com/rrs
- Answer a series of questions. The answers determine if you are eligible for an appointment.
- If you are eligible, you will receive an appointment confirmation number by email.
- Bring the confirmation number and photo ID to your appointment.
- People with no access to the Internet can dial 2-1-1 for help making an appointment.
- People without a car can be tested as long as they have an appointment. The sites can accommodate pedestrians.
- There are NO walk-up appointments available for people who do not register.
- For a full list of locations and answers to questions about testing, go to covid19.lacounty.gov.
There is a helpful instructional video to prepare you to take the test. Test results may take up to 3-4 days. Positive test results will be notified with a phone call. Negative test results will be notified by email.
For more information and FAQs: covid19.lacounty.gov/testing
To register and see if you are eligible for a test: coronavirus.lacity.org/testing