Recruitment for 2020-2021 Civil Grand Jury is Now Open
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your community?
The Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, is currently seeking qualified citizens who are interested in applying for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- Investigates county, city and joint-power agencies
- Acs as "watch dog" by thoroughly examining the operations of various government agencies within Los Angeles County
- U.S. Citizen
- 18 years or older
- Resident of Los Angeles County for at least one year
- Possess sound judgement, fair character, and ordinary intelligence
- Working knowledge of English language
Willing to volunteer 12 months, Monday to Friday, for approximately 30-40 hours per week and earn $60.00 for each day of service?
Get involved and join the Civil Grand Jury!
Recruitment for 2020-2021 Civil Grand Jury is now open. Deadline to submit an application is November 1, 2019.
Download Flyer: pdf Civil Grand Jury Flyer (1.04 MB)