Current County and State Orders
County Public Health Orders:
Moving quickly to slow the spread of COVID-19, LA County is revising its Health Officer Order to follow a series of new state directives mandating the temporary closure of the following sectors.
Effective July 1 until further notice:
-Restaurants are prohibited from offering indoor dining. Outdoor dining, delivery and take-out are still permitted.
-All patrons and staff of gyms and fitness centers must wear face coverings and gloves.
- Los Angeles County beaches and beach facilities will be closed to the public for the Fourth of July holiday weekend in an effort to prevent gatherings and crowds that may spread COVID-19, County officials announced. Under the modified Order from the Health Officer, all beaches,beach parking lots, beach bike paths, beach facilities and beach accessways will closed from 12:01 AM Friday, July 3, until 5 AM Monday, July 6. There is also temporary prohibition of firework shows and events.
Los Angeles County is now taking its first steps towards reopening businesses and getting people back to work! Click the following to read LA County's Roadmap to Recovery.
In light of those orders, there are several points we would like to make our community aware of:
- All residents and businesses are strongly encouraged to adhere to the mandates outlined in the Order
- The Order does not restrict people from leaving their home, only to limit such activities
- When you are leaving your home, please remember to practice physical distancing and other personal safety practices
We would like to remind our residents that the current measures that have been instituted at the Federal, State, and local levels are all done with the intent of controlling the spread of the virus. As such, we encourage everyone to be mindful of the advisories that have been imposed by the County, State, and Federal agencies, which include:
- When you are in public, be cognizant of physical distancing
- Practice good personal hygiene by routinely washing your hands
- Stay away from those who are considered as the vulnerable population (i.e. compromised immune systems and people 60+)
- If you are ill no matter the symptoms stay out of public places