Development Area: Foothill Boulevard
A distinguished and beautiful stretch of America’s iconic Route 66, Foothill is a regional retail and entertainment destination enhanced by a program of public art and landscaped parkways that create an attractive and inviting ambiance for retailers.
- 1.4 million square feet of contiguous retail space over 175 acres, comparable to Rancho Cucamonga’s Victoria Gardens at 1.4 million square feet over 147 acres.
- Annual sales of $212 million.
- 27,500 cars per day, fed by a major interchange on the recently extended 210 Freeway.
- A variety of available footprints from 1,200 to 30,000 square feet.
- Anchor tenants: Edwards Cinemas, Kohl’s, LA Fitness, Staples, Marshalls, Michaels, Office Depot, Orchard Supply Hardware, Ross Dress for Less, Stater Bros., Target, and Vons.