- 2nd Wednesday of every month, at 6:30 PM
- City Hall - Council Chambers
3660 D Street
La Verne, CA 91750
- Jason Simison (Term expires June 30, 2026)
- Thomas Allison (Term expires Expiration June 30, 2026)
- Jeremy Conrad (Term expires June 30, 2026)
- Jeffry Allred (Term expires June 30, 2023)
- Jason Lorge (Term expires June 30, 2023)
The members of the Planning Commission serve voluntarily and do not get any paid compensation. They are appointed by Council Members and serve 4-year terms with a maximum of 2 terms. Elected officials may not serve on the commission and the commissioners cannot serve on other commissions at the same time.
The purpose of the Planning Commission is to oversee and ensure high-quality development within the community; to carry out goals, policies, and objectives as set forth by the City Council; and to ensure compliance with the Zoning Ordinance and General Plan. The meetings are open to the public.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.