Convenient and secure online bill payment is available for payment of City of La Verne Municipal Services bills (water, sewer, and/or trash). Once you log in, you will be able to:
- Review your account history
- Review your consumption history numerically or by graph
- Sign up for electronic billing statements
How to Sign Up & Submit Payments
The process is simple. Before you can pay your bill online, you will need to establish a user account and associate it with your City of La Verne Municipal Services account.
- Create User - To create a new user you will need to create a profile with your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Log In - After you have created a user account you can log in and associate it with your municipal services account. You must have a copy of your most recent bill available to complete this process.
- Make Payment - Payments can be made by electronic check, debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card.
Log in to your account
Payments must be processed by 5 pm on the due date or a 5% penalty will be assessed to the account If the due date has passed or service has been discontinued and a payment is made on this system, please call our customer service office as soon as possible to avoid discontinuance or to reinstate service.
Customer Service can be reached at 909-596-8744, Monday through Thursday, from 8 am to 6 pm.